CDC & NIH/NIAID (Fauci, Francis Collins, Walensky, Bourla-Pfizer, Bancel-Modeerna) LIED & knew they were lying on natural immunity; they knew cellular immunity (memory T & B-cell) was 'more potent
by Paul Alexander
These LIARS knew that waning antibodies did not necessarily indicate the loss of prior protective long-term immunity (long-lived bone marrow plasma cells, memory B & T-cells)
Dr. Paul Elias Alexander, PhD
Fauci, Francis Collins, and Walensky are special liars as to natural immunity relative to vaccine immunity!
I will begin with a simple statement that actually explains why we are here staring down a failed COVID injection. The reality is if a properly developed vaccine resulted in the production of neutralizing antibodies (Abs) in the blood that prevented entrance of the virus into the cells and replicating (then transmission), then we would have success in eliminating the virus. The COVID vaccines (mRNA particularly) have failed in this regard. This is why we are here. A failed vaccine was brought that is actually not only facilitating infection in the vaccinated, but also by the sub-optimal immune pressure on the spike, it is driving emergence (via natural selection pressure) of more infectious variants. In short, the pandemic will never end with these vaccines.
I wish to prosecute a technical case against Fauci, Collins, Walensky, Bourla, Bancel, CDC, NIH, NIAID, and FDA et al. They all knew the potent long lasting, durable, robust, and superior role of memory B-cells, memory T-cells, and long-lived bone marrow plasma cells (cellular immunity) as natural immunity, over antibodies. They conspired to lie to the US population and world. I say this because they just could not be that inept and incompetent.
Let us begin with the CDC Director Rochelle Walensky who lied openly in a scientific publication the LANCET, grossly lying with other so called ‘scientists’.
She and they duplicitously wrote: “Furthermore, there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection”:
Walensky and the other co-authors lied brazenly to us all! She knew this statement was completely false.
The CDC, NIH, NIAID, Drs. Francis Collins, Anthony Fauci, and Rochelle Walensky et al. all lied to you the society and anyone listening, and they knew they were duplicitous and deceitful and misleading and continued to lie to scare you and force you into compliance to take the COVID injection that turned out to be ineffective and unsafe. They even knew that the COVID inoculation (especially the mRNA gene delivery platforms) was not needed, and their actions and policies from failed lockdowns, to failed school closures, to failed business closures, to failed shelter-in-place policies, to failed mask mandates and to the failed non-sterilizing (non-neutralizing vaccinal antibodies; non-neutralizing Abs prevent the virus from entering the cells and replicating) vaccines, have severely harmed Americans, especially our children. They killed people with their baseless, unscientific lockdown lunatic policies.
These lockdown lunacy policies killed Americans, beyond anything the virus ever did. They knew that these mRNA injections could not stop infection, replication, and transmission and as such would be subjected to selection pressure by the sub-optimal immune vaccinal antibodies (Abs) placed directly on the infectiousness of the virus (the spike protein). They knew one month post March 2020 that COVID-19 was amenable to risk stratification and that baseline risk was prognostic on severity of outcome/mortality. They knew because we, I told them so. We/I wrote it many times, we spoke about it.
They knew that an age-risk stratified approach to protection was all that was needed and nothing other than strong protections (double down and triple down) of the high-risk vulnerable population e.g. elderly, was needed. All we needed day one of this emergency (not a pandemic) was to protect the vulnerable and allow the rest of the low-risk ‘well’ healthy population to live largely normal lives making sensible precautionary decisions. No lockdowns, no school closures, no mask mandates were ever needed, and no vaccine was needed given we could protect the vulnerable and use early outpatient treatment that was already proven safe, effective, cheap, were regulatory approved, and available.
Every single lockdown and school closure lunatic policy failed by the US government in the Trump administration, and now extended in various ways by the Biden administration. All such polices hurt people, harmed us, and caused the deaths of tens of thousands needlessly.
Here are some pieces of evidence I am using to prosecute and you take a look and you decide if I have a case:
Brad Spellberg et al. Antibodies, Immunity, and COVID-19":
“It is possible that people exposed to SARS-CoV-2 are protected against future infection regardless of whether they have measurable antibody titers or not. The role of T cells in protective immunity against COVID-19, and the association between immunity based on antibodies and memory T cells, remains undefined. Indeed, there are reasons to be optimistic that prior exposure to the virus does lead to protective immunity. Nearly a year into the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been more than 30 million confirmed infections, but extremely few documented cases of reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 throughout the world.7 If natural infection did not lead to a high degree of protection, many more reinfections would be expected.”
If sterilizing immunity declines over time, that is the Abs wane and decline, there is always cellular immunity (T-cell) and memory B-cells (that churn out Abs on re-exposure) that is robust and long-lasting and which can eliminate the virus (clear virus out). This would reduce the symptoms and even stop disease altogether. Waning Abs in the blood does not mean you are losing your immunity and this is one of the main deceits and lies that Fauci and Walensky perpetrated on the US population to scare you into taking the COVID injection. It is well know that Abs rise and peak after infection and then decline. They lied to you, making you think that if you were COVID recovered, and your Abs declined in the blood, then the natural immunity is lost. That was far from the truth as cellular immunity (natural acquired-adaptive immunity) remains that is near life-long.
NATURE, Turner et al. in “SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans”: Long-lived bone marrow plasma cells (LBMPCs). As mentioned, if Abs wane in the blood, that is in no way an indication that you have lost your natural immunity that comes post SARS-CoV-2 infection and recovery. There are memory T-cells and B-cells, and there are LBMPCs that can make (ramp up) the highly-specific neutralizing Abs on re-exposure.
“Long-lived bone marrow plasma cells (BMPCs) are a persistent and essential source of protective antibodies 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. Individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 have a substantially lower risk of reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 8,9,10…in convalescent individuals who had experienced mild SARS-CoV-2 infections (n = 77), levels of serum anti-SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (S) antibodies declined rapidly in the first 4 months after infection and then more gradually over the following 7 months, remaining detectable at least 11 months after infection…Consistently, circulating resting memory B cells directed against SARS-CoV-2 S were detected in the convalescent individuals. Overall, our results indicate that mild infection with SARS-CoV-2 induces robust antigen-specific, long-lived humoral immune memory in humans.”
La Jolla Institute reported in T cells take the lead in controlling SARS-CoV-2 and reducing COVID-19 disease severity (Crotty et al.) that “a multi-layered, virus-specific immune response is important for controlling the virus during the acute phase of the infection and reducing COVID-19 disease severity, with the bulk of the evidence pointing to a much bigger role for T cells than antibodies…in line with what other research teams had found before, antibodies don’t seem to play an important role in controlling acute COVID-19. Instead, T cells and helper T cells in particular are associated with protective immune responses.”
Shrestha et al.’s Cleveland Clinic Ohio study “Necessity of COVID-19 Vaccination in Persons who have Already had COVID-19” reported that “both previous infection and vaccination provide substantial protection against COVID-19. Vaccination reduces risk of COVID-19 among those without prior COVID-19 but not among those with prior COVID-19.” No significant benefit of vaccination over natural immunity.
Just take a look at these pieces of evidence and study references:
1. Ania Wajnberg et al., “SARS-CoV-2 infection induces robust, neutralizing antibody responses that are stable for at least three months”, medRxiv, July 17, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.07.14.20151126.
2. Jun Wu et al., “SARS-CoV-2 infection induces sustained humoral immune responses in convalescent patients following symptomatic COVID‑19”, medRxiv, July 24, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.07.21.20159178.
3. Tyler J. Ripperger et al., “Detection, prevalence, and duration of humoral responses to SARS-CoV-2 under conditions of limited population exposure”, medRxiv, August 16, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.08.14.20174490.
4.Katherine J. Wu, “Scientists See Signs of Lasting Immunity to Covid-19, Even After Mild Infections”, New York Times, August 16, 2020, https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/16/health/coronavirus-immunity-antibodies.html.
5.Daniel F. Gudbjartsson et al., “Humoral Immune Response to SARS-CoV-2 in Iceland”, New England Journal of Medicine, October 29, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2026116.
6. Ania Wajnberg et al., “Robust neutralizing antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 infection persist for months”, Science, October 28, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1126/science.abd7728.
7. Christian Gaebler et al., “Evolution of Antibody Immunity to SARS-CoV-2”, bioRxiv, November 5, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.11.03.367391.
8. Jennifer M. Dan et al., “Immunological memory to SARS-CoV-2 assessed for greater than six months after infection”, bioRxiv, November 16, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.11.15.383323.
9. Antonio Bertoletti et al., “The T-cell response to SARS-CoV-2: kinetic and quantitative aspects and the case for their protective role”, Oxford Open Immunology, February 23, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1093/oxfimm/iqab006.
10. Jianmin Zuo et al., “Robust SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity is maintained at 6 months following primary infection”, Nature Immunology, March 5, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41590-021-00902-8.
11. Jun Wu et al., “SARS-CoV-2 infection induces sustained humoral immune responses in convalescent patients following symptomatic COVID‑19”, Nature Communications, March 22, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-021-22034-1.
12. Kristen W. Cohen, “Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cells”, medRxiv, April 27, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.04.19.21255739.
13. Tongcui Ma et al., “Protracted yet coordinated differentiation of long-lived SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ T cells during COVID‑19 convalescence”, bioRxiv, April 29, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.04.28.441880.
14. Kristen W. Cohen, “Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS‑CoV‑2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cells”, Cell Reports Medicine, July 14, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xcrm.2021.100354.
15. T. Eyran et al., “The longitudinal kinetics of antibodies in COVID‑19 recovered patients over 14 months”, medRxiv, September 21, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.09.16.21263693.
16. Brownstone, Alexander et al.: 150 Plus Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted