Moon et al.: 'Adult-Onset Type 1 Diabetes Development Following COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination'; mRNA-DNA COVID gene injections is heightening risk of diabetes societally; McCullough warns that

by Paul Alexander

we now face 'lifelong insulin and glucose monitoring as a regrettable consequence of accepting a vaccine.'; carte blanche COVID gene injection not focused on high-risk groups can explode disease

‘Any novel EUA vaccine campaign should be targeted on a small group at the highest risk so large numbers are not exposed to permanent side effects such as insulin-dependent type 1 diabetes.’


‘Report the case of a 56-year-old female patient who developed hyperglycemia after the second dose of COVID-19 mRNA-based vaccination without a prior history of diabetes; uncontrolled hyperglycemia despite administration of oral hyperglycemic agents; initial glycated hemoglobin level was high (11.0%), and fasting serum C-peptide level was normal. The fasting serum C-peptide level decreased to 0.269 ng/ mL 5 days after admission, and the anti-glutamic acid decarboxylase antibody was positive. The patient was discharged in stable condition with insulin treatment. To our knowledge, this is the first case of the development of type 1 diabetes without diabetic ketoacidosis after mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccination, and is the oldest case of type 1 diabetes development under such circumstances.’

Courageous Discourse™ with Dr. Peter McCullough & John Leake
New Onset Type 1 Diabetes after COVID-19 Vaccination
By Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH It has been said we are in a chronic disease epidemic of diabetes mellitus. Before COVID-19, approximately 10% of diabetes was juvenile Type 1, which is an auto-immune illness characterized by auto-antibodies against pancreatic islet cells. The remaining 90% is adult onset type 2 diabetes characterized by lifelong excess…
Read more