"Pfizer may seek FDA’s OK for COVID vaccine for kids under 5 as soon as Tuesday: reports"; I warn, if we moved ahead with children vaccination, we will, not 'if' but will KILL thousands; I plead stop!
by Paul Alexander
No 'healthy' child in the US has died from COVID; this is a catastrophic mistake and here is why
1. Children have near zero risk of acquiring covid virus
2. Children have near zero risk of spreading to other children; in terms of children and Covid-19, we know children do not transmit Covid-19 virus and that the concept of asymptomatic spread has been questioned severely, particularly for children. Children, if infected, just do not spread Covid-19 to others readily, either to other children, other adults in their families or otherwise, nor to their teachers. This was demonstrated elegantly in a study performed in the French Alps. The pediatric literature is settled science on this.
Not only is there an absence of evidence supporting the notion that children spread Covid-19 virus in any meaningful way, but there is direct evidence showing that they simply do not spread this disease! This has been shown in school settings and as published in other papers. Children typically, if infected, have asymptomatic illness, largely due to the potency of their innate immunity (innate antibodies and innate NK cells). It is well-noted that asymptomatic cases are not the drivers of the pandemic; something particularly important in relation to children as they’re generally asymptomatic.
3. Children have near zero risk of spreading to adults
4. Children have near zero risk of taking it home
5. Children have statistical zero risk of getting seriously ill
6. Children have statistical zero risk of dying from COVID
7. Importantly, you are saying that a child with near zero risk is to take a vaccine that confers no benefit yet has risk e.g. myocarditis and other illnesses
8. The innate immunity of children while misunderstood as to its potency, has been critical to protecting children from abroad range of illnesses. We argue that the innate antibodies (Abs) in children can be outcompeted and suppressed by vaccinal Abs; this can leave children vulnerable to a host of pathogen; the vaccinal Abs are highly specific to the antigen and high affinity while the innate Abs have low affinity; the vaccinal Abs are weak, not fully developed and immature and so can bind to the virus spike but not neutralize; this however prevents the innate Abs from binding and as such cannot sterilize the virus and help move to herd immunity.
9. Vaccinating our children can in effect turn them into super-spreaders; they can drive highly infectious variants and potentially lethal ones.
Therefore, there is no sound science, data, or evidence that supports vaccinating children.
Pfizer may seek FDA's OK for COVID vaccine for kids under 5 as soon as Tuesday: reports - MarketWatch