VACCINATED versus UNVACCINATED...is there any difference? NO, the science tells us no difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated, vax harbor massive loads of virus, low Ct (infectious)
by Paul Alexander
Vaccinated transmit virus to vaccinated AND unvaccinated; it is not a pandemic of vaccinated but a pandemic of both, yet its over, stop it! COVID is done, OMICRON now has shown this; a natural vaccine
Opening point: Omicron must be regarded as nature’s vaccine for it confers immunity yet is so very mild, and thus why would you take a vaccine that confers no lasting immunity and is potentially toxic? The vaccine is harmful and you cannot dismiss this. Most people now know someone who has had bad side effects or if not directly, knows someone who knows someone who has died post shot.
Summary: There should be no vaccine mandates in the US or any nation. Mandates must be stopped immediately for the evidence is clear that the double and triple vaccinated are similarly infected (if not more) and potentially spreading virus and at significant loads.
A key finding to me was what was downplayed and this being that PPE and masks etc. did not appear to work to stop transmission in a hospital setting…this is huge and in it, is the startling finding that double vaccinated nurses can get infected, harbor virus, and transmit. In other words, there is no difference at this time between a vaccinated and unvaccinated nurse as the immunity quickly goes in the former, and a patient may be safer being handled by the latter (unvaccinated nurse) given they may have accrued natural immunity across the last 20 months taking care of sick COVID patients.
How did we get to this terrible place in our society? Governments around the world have encouraged and enforced a new form of segregation based on vaccine status. This is not only dangerously inhumane; there is no scientific basis for this, no evidence to support this, and this must be stopped immediately. It is tearing societies apart. Good hard working people who have chosen to exercise their decision making for their own bodily integrity, weighing the benefits and harms, and who are naturally immune, are being castigated and pilloried by the governments, media, and nut ball public health leaders and vaccinated persons. It is inhumane treatment.
There seems to be an underlying presumption here that the unvaccinated are unclean (regardless of natural immunity) and their presence will spread disease. This is utter nonsense. What if, however, existing studies reveal that there is little to no difference between the COVID vaccinated and unvaccinated in terms of becoming infected, harboring the virus (viral load in the oral and nasopharynx), and transmitting it?
As it relates to Omicron, recent small but interesting preliminary studies show that 80% of the Omicron cases were double vaccinated. Wilhelm et al. reported on reduced neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 omicron variant by vaccine sera and monoclonal antibodies. “in vitro findings using authentic SARS-CoV-2 variants indicate that in contrast to the currently circulating Delta variant, the neutralization efficacy of vaccine-elicited sera against Omicron was severely reduced highlighting T-cell mediated immunity as essential barrier to prevent severe COVID-19.” Further, the CDC has reported on the details for 43 cases of COVID-19 attributed to the Omicron variant. They found that “34 (79%) occurred in persons who completed the primary series of an FDA-authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine ≥14 days before symptom onset or receipt of a positive SARS-CoV-2 test result.”
As it relates to the vaccinated and unvaccinated being similar in terms of infection, viral load, and transmission capacity, and thus no underlying evidence to separate them societally, we specifically focus on and present (and based largely on Delta variant data) the body of evidence. The vaccination evidence is still emerging on Omicron which we shall present as it is firmed up, but we expect it to be similar to Delta which is still in circulation.
What is presented below is what I think can inform you for your own reflection and shows that there is no appreciable difference between the vaccinated and unvaccinated in terms of being infected and it is a challenging time for the vaccinated given the failure of the vaccines in terms of efficacy (and the clear harms) and the need for routine booster shots. We do not know how the immune system will respond long-term to repeat boosting as this was not studied by the vaccine developers. This is a cause for concern and the FDA has failed in its role to ensure this data was collected.
1) Salvatore et al. examined the transmission potential of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant in a federal prison, July-August 2021. They found a total of 978 specimens were provided by 95 participants, “of whom 78 (82%) were fully vaccinated and 17 (18%) were not fully vaccinated…clinicians and public health practitioners should consider vaccinated persons who become infected with SARS-CoV-2 to be no less infectious than unvaccinated persons.”
2) Chau et al. (Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh) looked at transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant among double vaccinated healthcare workers in Vietnams. Of 69 healthcare workers that tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, 62 participated in the clinical study, all of whom recovered. For 23 of them, complete-genome sequences were obtained, and all belonged to the Delta variant. “Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020”.
3) Singanayagam et al. examined the transmission and viral load kinetics in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals with mild delta variant infection in the community. They found that (in 602 community contacts (identified via the UK contract-tracing system) of 471 UK COVID-19 index cases were recruited to the Assessment of Transmission and Contagiousness of COVID-19 in Contacts cohort study and contributed 8145 upper respiratory tract samples from daily sampling for up to 20 days) “vaccination reduces the risk of delta variant infection and accelerates viral clearance. Nonetheless, fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts.”
4) Reporting on a nosocomial hospital outbreak in Finland, Hetemäki et al. observed that “both symptomatic and asymptomatic infections were found among vaccinated health care workers, and secondary transmission occurred from those with symptomatic infections despite use of personal protective equipment.”
5) Chia et al. reported that PCR cycle threshold (Ct) values were “similar between both vaccinated and unvaccinated groups at diagnosis, but viral loads decreased faster in vaccinated individuals. Early, robust boosting of anti-spike protein antibodies was observed in vaccinated patients, however, these titers were significantly lower against B.1.617.2 as compared with the wildtype vaccine strain.”
6) In a hospital outbreak investigation in Israel, Shitrit et al. observed “high transmissibility of the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant among twice vaccinated and masked individuals.” They added that “this suggests some waning of immunity, albeit still providing protection for individuals without comorbidities.”
7) Israel, 2021 looked at Large-scale study of antibody titer decay following BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine or SARS-CoV-2 infection, and reported as “To determine the kinetics of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies following administration of two doses of BNT162b2 vaccine, or SARS-CoV-2 infection in unvaccinated individuals…In vaccinated subjects, antibody titers decreased by up to 40% each subsequent month while in convalescents they decreased by less than 5% per month. Six months after BNT162b2 vaccination 16.1% subjects had antibody levels below the sero-positivity threshold of <50 AU/mL, while only 10.8% of convalescent patients were below <50 AU/mL threshold after 9 months from SARS-CoV-2 infection.”
8) In the UK COVID-19 vaccine Surveillance Report for week #42, it was noted that there is “waning of the N antibody response over time” and “that N antibody levels appear to be lower in individuals who acquire infection following 2 doses of vaccination.” The same report (Table 2, page 13), shows that in the older age groups above 30, the double vaccinated persons have greater infection risk than the unvaccinated, presumably because the latter group include more people with stronger natural immunity from prior Covid disease. See also UK PHE reports 43, 44, 45, 46 for similar data.
9) In Barnstable, Massachusetts, Brown et al. found that among 469 cases of COVID-19, 74% were fully vaccinated, and that “the vaccinated had on average more virus in their nose than the unvaccinated who were infected.”
10) Riemersma et al. found “no difference in viral loads when comparing unvaccinated individuals to those who have vaccine “breakthrough” infections. Furthermore, individuals with vaccine breakthrough infections frequently test positive with viral loads consistent with the ability to shed infectious viruses.” Results indicate that “if vaccinated individuals become infected with the delta variant, they may be sources of SARS-CoV-2 transmission to others.” They reported “low Ct values (<25) in 212 of 310 fully vaccinated (68%) and 246 of 389 (63%) unvaccinated individuals. Testing a subset of these low-Ct samples revealed infectious SARS-CoV-2 in 15 of 17 specimens (88%) from unvaccinated individuals and 37 of 39 (95%) from vaccinated people.”
11) Ignoring the risk of infection, given that someone was infected, Acharya et al. found “no significant difference in cycle threshold values between vaccinated and unvaccinated, asymptomatic and symptomatic groups infected with SARS-CoV-2 Delta.”
12) Gazit et al. out of Israel showed that “SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13-fold (95% CI, 8-21) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected.”
I leave you with the most updated graph of infections/cases, as of Jan 5th 2022.