What is in the BOOSTER data that caused global public health agencies and leaders to do a 180 degree spin? They are clearly worried and hurriedly so and we ask, why? Did they see immune damage?
by Paul Alexander
We have the recent Israeli 4th dose failed booster data...but why this sudden pivot away from boosting when just 2 weeks ago they wanted you to take shots in your ears, eye balls..17 shots...
For this piece, the question is, did the boosters cause serious damage, maybe irreparable damage to immune systems that have them running to the hills away from boosters? We have been telling them, writing and interviewing telling them that these vaccines were dangerous and not only ineffective. We have highlighted repeatedly that there is a depressed immune system for a more immediate period of time post vaccine, and this leaves the vaccinee vulnerable to COVID virus and other infection. Something serious took place that they are not telling us, something is in that booster data as they all reacted urgently and in unison, something stinks to high heavens and IMO, if you go for booster now you would be literally insane; OMICRON allows us to shift fast to a new stable normal and we can manage this, OMICRON is our way out and really COVID is done, done, done!!!!.
We/I continue to warn that by vaccinating children who do not need these vaccines, we would damage and subvert/suppress the innate immune system (innate Abs) of children that usually protect them. This could leave them vulnerable to infection. Moreover, the more you boost, the more the vaccinal antibodies are elevated, and the more they suppress the innate antibodies. As such, children could be continuously vulnerable to a broad range of pathogen. At the same time, a ‘gift’ has emerged we argue (Geert VB) whereby the resistance of omicron to the vaccinal antibodies means that the vaccinal antibodies do not outcompete the innate antibodies. This leaves the innate antibodies ‘free’; they are ‘set free’ and can now sterilize the virus and reignites the functional capacity of the innate Abs immune defense. We thus warn against creating an OMICRON-specific vaccine as this will negate the gift now presented with resistant omicron.
Based on this reporting and what the data shows, for a while now, if you still went on to get a booster, it is your decision no doubt and one you should be allowed to make, but you would be badly informed and making a potentially dangerous decision.
How quickly did the same booster pushing parties and authorities turn against boosters? Well:
1.Israel (17th January 2022):
“We see an increase in antibodies, higher than after the third dose,” Regev-Yochay said. “However, we see many infected with Omicron who received the fourth dose. Granted, a bit less than in the control group, but still a lot of infections,” she added. https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-trial-worlds-first-finds-4th-dose-not-good-enough-against-omicron/
2. Reuters on January 7th, 2022: UK Says 4th COVID Jabs Not Needed for Now As Booster Effect Lasts. “For this reason, the committee has concluded there is no immediate need to introduce a second booster dose, though this will continue to be reviewed."
3. UK Mirror on January 10th 2022: What Is 'Living With Covid'? Boris Johnson Drawing Up Plans 'To Be Rolled Out In March. "It is pointless keeping giving more and more vaccines to people who are not going to get very ill. We should just let them get ill and deal with that." While Dr David Speigelhalter, warned that people "are going to catch it and might catch it again" and would have to get used to it.
4. Bloomberg January 11th 2022, Frequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune Response: “Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency. Instead, countries should leave more time between booster programs and tie them to the onset of the cold season in each hemisphere, following the blueprint set out by influenza vaccination strategies, the agency said.”
5. Cavaleri stated: Boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly,” Marco Cavaleri, the EMA head of biological health threats and vaccines strategy, said at a press briefing on Tuesday. “We need to think about how we can transition from the current pandemic setting to a more endemic setting.”
6. WHO stated on January 11th 2022: Repeated Covid boosters not a viable strategy: WHO; “WHO experts warned Tuesday that repeating booster doses of the original COVID vaccines is not a viable strategy against emerging variants and called for new jabs that better protect against transmission.”