Lee Muller; follow her stack and support her, subscribe, very bright, I repost this one by her; this was in a reply
by Paul Alexander
Just your average U.S. Citizen begging for change ... please please stop hurting our kids. Supreme Justice Thomas once said, "For what are you willing to die for?" This is what I'm willing to die for.
I argue that the most important thing to do is see who still serves in Congress (all parties) and who voted "Yea" on:
H.R.34 - 21st Century Cures Act 114th Congress (2015-2016) during the Obama Administration
with monies appropriated through 2026 (2023 in particular) - ( https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/34/text ) and ask them to LEAD THE WAY in righting wrongs, by revising or eliminating this Act to:
1) ensure natural law freedoms provided the Constitution are not infringed on by anything provided by this Act (yes this should be obvious, but look what happened),
2) properly protect the health of the people of the United States by removing liability protection of research and development entities (regardless of whether private or governmental), particularly in instances of fraud,
3) providing complete unabashed informed consent under all circumstances, including under emergency circumstances,
4) providing injury compensation for children completely and all adults equally using the remaining funds appropriate for these projects, and not based on whether they are a federal government employee,
5) closing U.S. owned biolabs in foreign countries and ending gain-of-function research,
6) ensuring no vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, or discriminating by vaccine status are instituted or allowed, even in an emergency,
7) reinstating and/or compensating those individuals fired or smeared trying to reveal fraud, and
8) establishing appropriate punishment for anyone instigating, hiding, misleading, coercing, or knowingly enabling or propagating the breaking of this Act in its current or revised form.
Applicable sections include at a minimum: Real world evidence (Sec. 3022), fast-tracking vaccine development (Sec. 3021), informed consent (Secs. 3023 & 3024), advancing precision medicine and Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies Initiative, known as the ``BRAIN Initiative'' (Secs. 2011 & 2012).
Please know, I am far from being a lawyer. I am just an average U.S. Citizen stating my opinion, and of course, this could all be explained better by someone well-versed in U.S. Federal Law; however, it seems overwhelming evident to me that this Act in its current form is the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about because nearly everyone was either involved or affected by it.
Please encourage not only your representatives, but ALL REPRESENTATIVES to fix this sloppy, vague, overly complicated law that strongly appears to either directly (or indirectly) conflict with the Nuremberg Code - ( https://www.ushmm.org/information/exhibitions/online-exhibitions/special-focus/doctors-trial/nuremberg-code ) and/or the Hippocratic Oath - ( https://www.medicinenet.com/hippocratic_oath/definition.htm )