Spike Protein: Shikimate neutralizes the Spike Protein; Long Covid Sxs
by Paul Alexander
This is proposed by some clinicians but I nor these clinicians are your doctor; you seek medical advice & input about your clinical care; these are OTC largely and again, no one is saying you do this
Spike Protein: Shikimate neutralizes the Spike Protein
This is the Nutrition Protocol to Prevent Damage from Spike Protein and Derivatives due to Injection and to Protect from Spike Protein Shedding (transmission):
Shikimate Main Sources to Detox Spike Protein
• Pine Needle Tea for Shikimic Acid or Shikimate (from green edible pine needles) There are toxic pine needles, be careful! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too!
• Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea
• Schizandra Berry Tea
• Iodine* (dosage depends on brand, more is not better). Iodine is a product you have to start with small dosages and build up over time. Detoxadine (Global Healing)
• Vitamin D3* (10,000 IU’s per day)
Graphene Oxide Detox:
• C60 (1-3 droppers full per day): One of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. C60 is recommended to neutralize spike protein, detoxify graphene oxide and SM-102.
• Kohlbitr Activated Charcoal: Take between 400-2000mg (1-5 capsules) a day with water.
• NAC: N-Acetyl Cystiene is the best precursor to glutathione in the body which has the best research for neutralizing graphene oxide. Take 900-1800mg a day.
• Enzymes (especially those containing serrapeptase and nattokinase such as VeganZyme— dosage for VeganZymes is 3 caps, twice daily):
Serrapeptase: Serrapeptase provides the anti-inflammatory breakdown of excess and unusual protein. Dosage: 100-200 mg on an empty stomach per day.
Nattokinase: Nattokinase has a long history of being used to prevent blood clots. 2000-4000 Fibrinolytic Units per day (2-4 capsules) with or without food.
Here is the Complete Protocol
•Coated Silver (1-6 drops per day, depending on degree of exposure) (Coated silver blocks the sulfur-bearing protein on the spikes from entering the cell. Sulfur-rich amino acids on the spike protein interact with silver causing them to fold incorrectly). You can take Cymbiotika’s coated silver.
• NAC (N-acetyl cysteine) (accelerates detoxification and is considered a producer of the super detoxifier glutathione in the body) Dosage: 1200-2400 mg per day on an empty stomach. NAC is recommended to detoxify graphene oxide and SM-102.
• Zinc (30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure) – good to take with Selenium (examp. Dr. Mercola’s Zinc with Selenium)
• Vitamin D3* (10,000 IU’s per day)
• Lyposomal Vitamin C (30ml, twice daily)*liquid or Liposomal Vitamin C 1000 mg in caps
• Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)*
• Iodine* (dosage depends on brand, more is not better). Iodine is a product you have to start with small dosages and build up over time.- examp. Detoxadine (Global healing)
• PQQ* (20-40 mg per day)
• Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)
Hesperidin sources to help disable spike protein:
• Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
• Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)